You can normally reset your password through the 'Forgotten your password?' option found on the login screen for myACCA. By entering your username (ACCA ID), you should receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Your new password must be a minimum of 8 characters long and contain at least:
- One lower case alphabetic character
- One upper case alphabetic character
- One special character (for example ? ! / #~ @)
- One numeric character
Logging in tips
If you know both your username/ACCA ID and the registered email address on your myACCA account, but still can't log in, it may be a browser issue.
If you have registered with us and you have not had confirmation your account is created, we are unable to reset your password.
In the event you are unable reset your password:
- Clear your internet history, your cache, and cookies
- Close the ACCA website and log in page
- Re-open your browser or try other browsers
- Check your spam or junk folder for the password reset link
- Take a screen shot of the error or issue you are facing (include the URL)
Have you completed the steps above and still face issues?
Yes, open webchat / No, please complete these steps